Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sierra Leone: Hosetta Abdallah 5.28.2010


Just days before Tom, Ted & Mark departed for Sierra Leone, God fulfilled our heart's desire!! The "ok" came for a construction project for the school! In May 2008 we became aware of Hosetta day school. Children with special needs are being ministered to in a culture that normally ignores those with handicaps. We were able to provide funds and manpower for expansion of the facility. We see this as phase one, and look forward to future projects.

1 comment:

Helen Weisel said...

Hi. I am a special education teacher in Maryland, U.S.A. I have a 7 year old student who will be returning to Sierra Leone in the next few years and I'm trying to arrange for an educaiton for her. Can you please give me the name of anyone I can c ontact directly regarding this?
Thank you so much,
Helen Weisel
Helen_b_weisel@mcpsmd.org