Monday, April 4, 2016

Reflections!


I simply cannot stop smiling as I CELEBRATE JESUS!! As I reflect on the many months under the dark cloud of Ebola, it seemed at times it would never end. Ministries were modified or put on hold, and some days it was not easy to find much to smile about. But ... with the coming of our October 2015 team, and February & March 2016, God has breathed a freshness into all of us here in Sweet Salone!"

I was reading John 10 earlier this week. The 70 had returned with JOY as they recounted the miracles performed in JESUS NAME! Verse 21 ... "At that very time He (Jesus) rejoiced greatly in the Holy Spirit!!" Can you imagine?!? Oh the images my thoughts have come up with!! I believe I can see His uncontrollable laughter and praise!!

"Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples... Speak of all HIS WONDERS! Glory in His holy name... Remember His wonders,... HIS MARVELS!!" (Psalm 105).

"Bless our God, O peoples, and sound His praise abroad!" (Ps 66:8).

"Jesus said, 'I tell you, if these (the multitude) become silent, THE STONES WILL CRY OUT!'" (Luke 19:40).

May we never be silent! It's all for the Kingdom!!

No comments: