The last 10 weeks have been indescribable! To think that we could part with our home and everything in it in such a brief period of time is nothing short of a miracle, but of course, “with God all things are possible!”
WE HAVE TICKETS!! We will depart DFW on Friday, November 5th at 2:33pm. We had hoped to be in Sierra Leone a couple of weeks ago, but God’s timing is perfect, and we trust HIM!
WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS! In a favorite Chambers devotional he says, “The key to the missionary…is not the key of common sense, nor the medical key, nor the key of civilization or education or even evangelization. THE KEY IS PRAYER!” How true this is!! Every prayer you have prayed on our behalf means the world to us!
WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT! We are at a loss as to how to express our gratitude for your encouraging words, emails, notes on Facebook , and your help in so many ways around the house. If we try to mention all that folks have done for us, we will certainly leave something out. Just know that we are overwhelmed and humbled!
WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT! We don’t even know what to say here. Your trust in us and your generosity have brought us to tears again and again. Please know that we will do our best to represent our Precious Lord and all of you to the people we minister to in Sierra Leone.
• Tom learned earlier this week that he will need to do more exterior painting on the house since the buyers are doing a VA loan.
• We have some last minute shopping to do for clothes for Tom.
• Our last goodbyes to family will be emotional. Please pray for our parents, our kids and our 6 grandchildren.
• We are at about 90% of our projected financial need through December. We trust God to continue to provide.
• Safe travel.
• We will hit the ground running when we arrive in Sierra Leone. We’ll need to register with the country and secure several permits.
• The project we’ve been asked to coordinate will roll out in November impacting 190 families and 2 orphanages, with an additional 100 families and another orphanage to be added in January.
• Physical strength as we adjust to the relentless heat in Sierra Leone.
• May our focus remain on Christ! Everything else will fall into place!
We thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
May God bless YOU!
Our love in Christ!
Tom and Becky