Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to Work!


What a busy week!
Back to work on Monday after 11 weeks off.
New curriculum this year, so plenty to do.
Lunches out with various co-workers to catch up
on each other’s news.
Seed Sowers Prison Ministry meeting Monday evening.
Open House at school Tuesday night.
Sierra Leone planning meeting Wednesday, followed by choir.
Whew!
***~***
We've had some long overdue rain here this week.
It reminded me of our time in Colorado...cool!
The Hummingbird above was one of
several outside our cabin at Yellow Pine Ranch.
***~***
Lots of odds and ends to do tomorrow.
I hope to do a little relaxing.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Oh, I love your hummingbird picture! My mother loves watching the hummingbirds outside her kitchen. She's been nuts about them for as long as I can remember. I'll have to tell her to check out your blog pic.

SJ Carsten said...

Hi hon I hope you have a great year.

I have an exchange student from China this year. Some fun

Michelle said...

Ouch! My brain hurts! Too many meetings....too few breaks! At least my room is finally organized. Best wishes for a fantastic year! God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I love humming birds they are my favorite.