Thursday, December 20, 2007

Grayson Girls




Our ladies small group had a
wonderful time at our
Christmas Dinner recently.
We feel so comfortable together
even though we have only met 4 times.
Some could not attend,
others came for the first time.
I believe we have
13 all together.
~***~
Yesterday was my
last day to work till
January 2nd.
It will come all too soon!
~***~
Tomorrow morning early
I will be in Plano
with Elaine
(prison ministry)
as she shares the vision of the
Monarch House with
a company that is interested in
providing financial support
for the house and
supplying volunteer
manpower for vital roles.
~***~
Sunday we have our meal
with my kids,
my parents and Tom's mother.
Jenn will host the occasion.
~***~
Julie and Rob will arrive
late that evening.

1 comment:

SJ Carsten said...

How wonderful!!! Give everyone my best and hugs to all. Rae is coming in tonight and she will be helping her dad Saturday. Love you.