Friday, December 21, 2007

Kid's Christmas Table

Our Bible Fellowship Group came for dinner last Saturday.
Several of their kids were here.
I had the privilege of eating with them at the
"kids table" in front of the tree.
We had our snowmen dishes, snow figures, etc...
on the coffee table,
plus, I borrowed 6 of the oldest
little brown chairs
from ESBC.
It was so cozy! We had lots of fun!
~***~
Tom and I shopped again this evening.
The grandkids gifts are done!
I'm taking my mom to shop for them in the morning.
I have a few grocery items to pick up,
then cleaning to do. Also wrap presents.
Relaxing a little sounds good. :)
~***~
Very productive meeting in Plano this
morning for the prison ministry.
I can just sense that the
Monarch House
is going to be a reality before we know it!!
~***~
SHOEPEG CORN CASSEROLE
melt 2 sticks butter in sauce pan
add 2 pkg cream cheese and blend till smooth
add chopped jalapenos with juice as desired
pour over 4 squatty cans of shoepeg corn in 9X9 dish (drain 3)
bake at 350 degrees covered for 30 minutes or so
YUM YUM!!!
~***~
Choir sings in all three services Sunday with
Adam Paul Williams
as the featured soloist.
He has played "JESUS" in the passion play
at Glenrose, TX.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the recipe.

Your kids table: how fun.

Have a blessed Christmas - I love you.

SJ Carsten said...

Yummm Thanks for the recipe. Love you.